Phone: (281) 440-1060

Cougar Fund

Cougar Fund

In many ways, the NCS Cougar Fund is our economic lifeline. Gifts to this fund support the people and programs that are the heart of our school. Additionally, these tax-deductible gifts help fill the gap between tuition income and the actual costs associated with our students’ educational journeys. Tuition funds 90% of our school’s operating budget, and the Cougar Fund, endowment earnings, and additional revenue streams support the remaining 10%. Donor support ensures our ability to provide a distinctive experience for our students for years to come. These funds are unrestricted and are utilized where they are needed most. If you would like to discuss restricted gifts, please get in touch with our Director of Development, Sherrie Webb:

Give Now

TEXT ANNUAL FUND TO 281.730.8204

Experience The Northland Difference Today!

We're Leading The Next Generation To Take On The Challenges of Tomorrow.
Schedule A Visit | Apply Online