You are here
When you watch the Northland students play, you will see excellent young men and women on the court. They excel in the classroom, are involved in multiple extracurricular activities, have an uncommon work ethic, and truly care for one another.
The Northland Boys' Basketball program is growing stronger from top to bottom as Middle School Coach Monny Webster and Varsity Coach James Van Hook are working together to vertically align skills and tactics in order to make Northland relevant year after year.
Northland Christian Basketball Mindset
- Hard work is its own reward, regardless of the result.
- Selfishness is one of the greatest barriers to playing great basketball.
- Resilience and hustle, despite the score, pays huge dividends in the long run.
- Every second of playing time is earned.
- Winning is merely a byproduct of doing things the right way.