NCS Digital Device Purchase for 2020-2021
You will be notified by email when your device is ready for pick up.
If you need a device not listed or have any questions please email Vicki Louden at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
2020-2021 Device Requirements
- 6th, 7th, and 8th Grade Students will be required to have an iPad
- 9th through 12th Grade Students will be required to have a MacBook computer
Advantages of Purchasing from Northland
- Save on sales tax and use it to purchase software or apps and take advantage of the additional years of AppleCare coverage.
- iPads purchased through Northland will be covered by a 2/3/4 year AppleCare+ protection plan. AppleCare+ adds coverage for up to 2 incidents every 24 months of accidental damage due to handling; each incident is subject to a $49 service fee plus applicable sales tax. For a detailed description please visit: https://www.apple.com/support/products/ipad/
- MacBooks purchased through Northland will be covered by a 3 or 4 year AppleCare protection plan. AppleCare adds coverage for repairs from normal wear and tear (this includes the charger). For a detailed description please visit: https://www.apple.com/support/products/mac/
Minimum Standards for Outside Retailer Purchases
- Any model of MacBook computer running OS 10.12 or newer.
- iPad running iOS 12 with at least 32GB of storage. Any iPad that is not at least a 4th generation runs the risk of not being compatible with many newer apps. No iPad minis.
Device Requirements by Grade
- 6th, 7th & 8th-grade students iPad running iOS 12 or later with at least a 32GB hard drive.
- 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th-grade students any model of MacBook computer running OS 10.12 or newer.
Purchase Device Link
Northland Digital Device Pricing (PDF format to download)