Rank One Sports
As we make preparations for Athletic Summer Camps, and preparations to return to competition next year, we need to ask you to download the Rank One Public App to your smart device as soon as possible. The Rank One system is how TAPPS will see that all of our extracurricular participants (athletics, fine arts, debate, etc.) are certified as eligible and all necessary documents are on file.
For our immediate purposes, there is a feature we have purchased within the app that allows you to pre screen your athlete for symptoms the night or morning of arriving on campus for a workout. This data will be instrumental in keeping all of our athletes safe during our summer offerings.
As we move toward competing in the fall, the Rank One app will do all of the following:
- Build a profile that allows you access to all activity schedules
- Provide you with email updates of any schedule changes
- Provide you the address and a map to all away venues
- Allow you the ability to digitally sign and complete documents to certify your student as eligible for participation
- Provide you with email updates if your student visits our athletic trainer
Once you download the app, select "sign up" at the bottom and create your profile.
In order to create your profile, you will need your student ID number that can be accessed in FACTS/RenWeb.
Once in FACTS/RenWeb, select "Family", then "Family Home", you will find a dropbox that says "Student Name", then "ID number system", you'll see your student's ID number that you need to locate your Rank One profile.