Tuition and Fees: $44,000
- Enrollment Fee
- Home-stay, meals (includes on-campus lunch)
- MacBook computer (student is provided one computer during enrollment period at NCS)
- Health Insurance ($100 Deductible – includes only those fees covered by insurance)
- Academic Counseling
- College Placement Services
- ESL support
- Technology fee
- Ground shuttle transportation to and from airport (flights are not included)
- All home-stays during holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Spring Break) and several day trips
- Does not include medical fees not covered by insurance.
Additional Estimated Costs May Include:
- Activity fees $100 - $150 (debate, choir and athletics)
- School uniform $150 - $300
- Choir uniform
- Class t-shirt
- Class trips $750 - $900 (optional)
Application Fee: $500 – non-refundable, this includes the SEVIS I-901 fee of $200
Emergency Fund Fee: $1,200 – Any unused amount of this fund is returned to the student at the end of the school year. Balance refunded to the student on June 10th.
Tuition Deposit: $3,000 – due upon acceptance in order to secure the student’s enrollment.
Payments: One (1) Payment due July 1st.
Termination of Contract Fee: If a student does not enroll after payment of the tuition deposit, the $3,000 deposit is non-refundable.
Refund Schedule: Since all accounts with the school are due and payable on July 1st, the following refunds will be made to students who withdraw. Tuition and fees: 50% for an academic year in which classes have met for ten days or less. No refund for academic year in which classes have met for more than ten days. There will be no refunds for students who are dismissed for disciplinary reasons.