Annual Fund Incentives
Donate at least $250 to the Annual Fund and be entered into a drawing to receive one full year of domestic tuition for the 2022-2023 school year, courtesy of THINK Neurology for Kids! International student families are encouraged to participate and will receive a credit toward their tuition equivalent to domestic high school tuition if they win.
- For every $250 you donate to the Annual Fund, you qualify for one entry in a drawing for the free tuition!!
- Your chances get even better! For every $1,000 you donate, an additional entry will be made for a total of 5 entries.
- And YES company matching funds are eligible toward the contribution.
- What is not included? Incidentals such as fees, school supplies and electronic equipment.
- Can I transfer to another family? Yes subject to Northland Christian School’s admittance policy.
Don’t miss out!
All donations must be received by midnight November 30th to be eligible for the drawing on December 15, 2021.
KEEP READING! There Is A Pancake Breakfast!!!
For every class that reaches 100% participation by November 30, 2021, A PANCAKE BREAKFAST will be served to them by some very special NCS servers! To get these yummy pancakes all students in the class must participate by donating to the Annual Fund!
The Development Department will update the NCS community each Monday throughout the campaign on grade level participation.