- What are the Elementary School Hours?
8:10 a.m. -3:30 p.m.
- When is Chapel?
Chapel is on Thursday mornings from 8:15-8:45.
- When can spirit attire be worn?
Spirit attire can be worn on Fridays.
- Can parents send a lunch for their student?
- How will the teacher communicate with me?
Weekly newsletters, NCS website, Renweb, email, phone calls, parent/teacher conferences.
- How early can I drop my child off at school?
Students can be dropped off as early as 7:30. Before 7:30 is for extended care students only. If carpool is not utilized from 7:30-8:00 a.m., student will need to be walked into the building by an adult.
- Are parents allowed to go to the classrooms during arrival?
Only students are permitted to the classrooms at 8:00 a.m. Parents are asked not to go to the classrooms when the teacher picks the class up from the cafeteria at 8:00 a.m.
- Can parents visit at lunchtime?
Parents are allowed to visit their child at lunch. All visitors must sign in at the welcome desk.
- When is afternoon carpool?
Afternoon carpool is from 3:30-3:45. After 3:45 an additional fee will be charged for extended care. Please limit early dismissals to doctor's appointments, etc.
- How can I volunteer?
If you are planning on being involved in school trips, or involved with activities involving direct contact with students, a background check is required. Forms may be picked up at the welcome desk.
Northland Christian School: Truth Forever • Victory Forever • Glorifying God Forever