You are here
Parent meeting minutes 8/22/16
A big thanks to all parents who were able to come to the meeting last night.
Several parents were not able to be there due to scheduling conflicts so below are the meeting minutes which we hope will serve as schedule reminders as well.
- Mrs. Graves and Mrs. Smith will be with the Seniors today discussing college applications and resumes. They will review Naviance once again with the students.
- Mr. Kraner discussed Seniors off campus lunch as well as athletic period and seniors.
- Mrs. Stork discussed Senior Tributes for the year book and reminded parents that she is here to help. The tributes are due Nov. 1st with payment.
- Mrs. Owens discussed volunteer credits in relation to Senior trip.
- Mrs. McHan addressed Fall Festival.
Students are required to participate the day of the festival and bring
(2) 2 liter sodas, a baked good for Candyland booth, a bag of candy, & a box of caprisuns (girls) or a box of sodas (boys).
Parents are REALLY NEEDED for funding and working all Fall Festival areas. Please go to links below and sign up.
Fall Festival Booth Needs - Sign up for items and financial donations to make the booths run successfully.
Fall Festival Volunteer Shifts (both adult/student)- all adults and students need to sign up for at least one shift to help execute the booth activities
Fall Festival Food Needs - Sign up for items to donate or financial donations to help the "Cougar Arcade Cafe" be a big money maker at the festival.
- Mrs. Lindsay discussed Senior Trip which will be on May 20-24th to Disney World.
A $200 nonrenfundable commitment deposit for the trip will be due Oct. 3rd as a way to assist with trip planning.
Please let us know if you have any questions,
Karen Stork, Caren Lindsay & Amy Owens