You are here
Application & Forms
Dear Prospective Northland International Family,
Thank you for taking the time to apply to Northland! Here’s what we will need from you:
FIRST, schedule a Skype or WeChat interview with our international program director. (This interview should be scheduled before continuing to the rest of the steps).
You can add him on WeChat or Skype under the user ID: andyedgren and set the interview time, preferably around 9 a.m. Central time any weekday morning.
After a successful interview, numbers 1-4 should be scanned or photographed and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Financial Declaration: All international applicants are asked to submit a financial declaration from their bank, verifying that they have funds available. Typically for our boarding students, it is best if the amount in the account exceeds US$40,000.
- $500 Application Fee: A non-refundable $500 application fee must be paid before we can issue the I-20. This fee can be paid online via our website. You can go to the international page or visit the following link directly: https://public.serviceu.com/PaymentForm/22636/?OrgKey=eae429e0-8737-4001...
- Passport: A copy of the student's passport must be scanned along with the application.
- Official Transcript: We will need an official transcript of the last several years' grades, (from 7th grade and above) translated into English, along with CLASS RANK (example: 25/100 means the student ranks 25th out of 100 students in his/her class).
- Then, click on: FULL INTERNATIONAL APPLICATION and print out all pages (pages 1-18) and fill out all pages completely: (Includes Application for International Student Admission, International Student Immunization Record, International Student Vision Evaluation Report, International Student Medical Consent Form, International Student Travel Permit, Guardianship Agreement, International Student Enrollment Contract, and I-20 Summary Form)
After the initial interview and items 1-5 are all complete, we can typically make an official acceptance offer within 72 hours, and an I-20 can be issued within two weeks.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
Director of International Admissions
Please return the completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or our mailing address is:
Northland Christian School, Attention: Andy Edgren
4363 Sylvanfield Drive
Houston, TX 77014
Fax: (281) 440-7572