You are here
Be a Cougar for a Day!
Experience our "Cougar for a Day" program for 5th through 11th grade students who are interested in attending Northland Christian School. Students will have the chance to experience daily school life through a current student's perspective. We recommend a full day shadow visit which includes all eight classes and the lunch experience! The preferred days are Monday, Tuesday, or Friday. To schedule a visit, have your parent contact the Admissions Office at (281) 587-6484.
- Please choose two dates (we require at least two days advance notice)
- Give name of current school & grade level
- Mention special interests or hobbies
- Request a current student to shadow if applicable
“Cougar for a Day” Details
- Wear current school uniform or appropriate attire (no jeans, shorts or t-shirts)
- Arrive at the Admissions Office in Building One at 7:45 a.m.
- Bring the attached parent/guardian permission slip – signed
- Bring a sack lunch
- Parents pick up "Future Cougar" in Admissions Office at 3:30 p.m.