• Enrollment Fee
• Home-stay, meals (includes on-campus lunch)
• MacBook computer (student is provided one computer during enrollment period at NCS)
• Health Insurance ($100 Deductible – includes only those fees covered by insurance)
• Academic Counseling
• College Placement Services
• Basic ESL support
• Technology fee
• Senior class trip installment payment
• Ground shuttle transportation to and from airport (flights are not included)
• All home-stays during holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Spring Break) and several day trips
• Does not include medical fees not covered by insurance.
Additional Estimated Costs May Include:
• Activity fees $100 - $150 (debate, choir and athletics)
• School uniform $150 - $300
• Choir uniform
• Class t-shirt
• Class trips $750 - $900 (optional)
|Application Fee: $300
Non-refundable, this includes the SEVIS I-901 fee of $200.
|Emergency Fund Fee: $1,200
Any unused amount of this fund is returned to the student at the end of the school year.
|Tuition Deposit: $3,000
Due upon acceptance in order to secure the student’s enrollment.
Option 1 - One Payment due July 1st.
Option 2 - Two Payments – 70% of tuition due July 1st and remaining 30% due December 1st.
|Termination of Contract Fee:
If a student does not enroll after payment of the tuition deposit, the $3,000 deposit is non-refundable.
Since all accounts with the school are due and payable on July 1st, the following refunds will be made to students who withdraw. Tuition and fees: 50% for an academic year in which classes have met for ten days or less. No refund for academic year in which classes have met for more than ten days. There will be no refunds for students who are dismissed for disciplinary reasons.